The Square Pyramid metal-framed skylight structure offers a classic look while being fully customizable. Supporting spans of up to 40′ by 40′, the Square Pyramid is available with a wide choice of high-performance glazing and finish options.
- Glazes and Finishes
Mill finish aluminum is standard on all Architectural Series models. We also offer anodized and high-performance designer color finishes, as well as copper cladding.
- 1-1/16” high performance low-e laminated glass is standard.
- Hurricane glazing available in Pinnacle HU framing systems:
- Tested to meet 80 psf design pressure, and small and large missile impact.
- Up to 15’ wide spans.
- Meets Dade County HVHZ, IBC/IRC and other stringent state building codes for skylights installed in Wind Zone 3 coastal applications.
- Translucent cellular polycarbonate panels, with or without Lumira® aerogel fill.
- Wasco’s Advanced Glazing Series includes:
- Electrochromic Glass
- Photovoltaic Glass
- Translucent Insulated Glass
- Translucent Insulated Glass with Lumira Aerogel