More of a polygonal pyramid system, the Octagonal Pyramid’s metal-framed structure can have five or more sides and supports a completely customizable configuration. Available in spans of up to 40′ wide, the Octagonal Pyramid also comes with a wide choice of high-performance glass and finish options.
- Glazes and Finishes
Mill finish aluminum is standard on all Architectural Series models. We also offer high-performance designer color finishes, as well as copper cladding. Standard powder coat finishes are shown, view all custom color options.
- 1-1/16” high performance low-e laminated glass is standard.
- Hurricane glazing available in Pinnacle HU framing systems:
- Tested to meet 80 psf design pressure, and small and large missile impact.
- Up to 15’ wide spans.
- Meets Dade County HVHZ, IBC/IRC and other stringent state building codes for skylights installed in Wind Zone 3 coastal applications.
- Translucent cellular polycarbonate panels, with or without Lumira® aerogel fill.
- Wasco’s Advanced Glazing Series includes:
- Electrochromic Glass
- Photovoltaic Glass
- Translucent Insulated Glass
- Translucent Insulated Glass with Lumira Aerogel