SkyMax Large Span Glass Units
Maximized Daylighting and Thermal Performance – Energy Efficient Single Light up to 35 Square Feet!
SkyMax doubles the square footage of standard size flat glass unit skylights without loss of thermal efficiency.
SkyMax combines the thermal performance of our smaller vinyl frame unit skylights with the structural benefits of our larger aluminum framed structural skylights.
SkyMax’s one piece extruded vinyl curb incorporates a condensation channel, eliminating the need for weep holes. This, combined with high-end glazing options, maximizes its thermal performance.
The SkyMax’s vinyl frame is structurally reinforced with aluminum, allowing large single light spans.
- Single Light Up to 35 Square Feet – Ten Feet at Longest Dimension
- Meets Most Local Energy Codes and Can Meet IECC in All Climate Zones*
- WDMA Hallmark Certification
- NFRC Certification
- Florida Product Approval
- IAPMO-ES Certified
- 10 Year Warranty
- For Flat or Sloped Roof 1° – 60° (1/4:12 – 20:12)
|Download BIM Models for Revit®
Revit Family RFA | View on BIMobject
*Dependent on use of lighting controls and other factors. Contact Wasco for more information.
- Glazes and Finishes
- Standard & Stocked Sizes
1-1/16″ Solarban 70XL (2)/Argon/Clear HS Laminated is standard. Custom glazing is available, contact your local sales representative for more information.
- PVC – White Interior, VELUX Cool Grey Exterior
- VELUX Cool Grey Polyester Powder Coat (Standard)
- FEVE or Polyester Powder Coat, PVDF, Anodized (more information)
- Copper Clad
Custom sizes are available up to 35 square feet, 10 feet at longest dimension.