Octagonal Pyramid – Glass
Wasco’s octagonal pyramid metal-framed skylight structures offer virtually unlimited design possibilities for a fully customized configuration. Our Classic and Pinnacle framing systems support spans of up to 40’ wide. Available with a wide choice of high performance glazing and finish options.
Click color swatches below to preview.
Kynar and Baked Enamel colors shown. Anodized colors also available.
- Framing Options
- Glass Glazing Options
- Finish Options
Our light-framed, economical Classic System can ship preassembled and preglazed.
With insulating glass and a thermally broken perimeter sill, the fully thermalized Wasco Classic structural system offers architects unlimited options for dramatic, cost-effective designs.
- Components are prefabricated for easy installation on site
- Designed for pyramids up to 8’x8′, and double pitch and hipped end units up to 5 feet wide by unlimited length
- Versatile curb-mount design using site-built curbs for both pitched and flat roof applications
- Standard pitches available include 5:12, 7:12 and 12:12
- Concealed fasteners and narrow framing members for clean, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Integral condensation gutters drain water to the exterior for full moisture control
- Urethane thermal break incorporated around perimeter to minimize condensation on aluminum components
- One of the industry’s first light-framed skylighting systems capable of utilizing today’s high performance glazings
For spectacular large-scale custom structures spanning up to 40 feet, at any pitch you desire between 15° and 60°.
With its variable-pitch hinge design, the Pinnacle Systems offer you the versatility of a custom configured structural skylight system with the reliability and cost savings of standardized engineering, construction and installation. Fast on-site assembly and installation. Spans up to 40 feet, at any pitch you desire between 15° and 60°.
- Built to order from stock for shorter lead times
- Fewer parts, faster on-site assembly
- Narrow profiles provide clean lines
- Larger span capability
- Available in Hurricane Resistant
Components always assemble the same consistent way. Sills encompass the entire perimeter so installers rely less on sealants.
Continuous sill enclosure around skylight perimeter helps reduce air infiltration through weep holes and effectively guards against water intrusion. Thermally-enhanced construction.
Through bolt fastening system further eases installation, providing a clean, aesthetically pleasing look on both the interior and exterior.
|Framing System||Supports Spans Up To (Approximate)*||Aluminum Rafter Tube Depth|
|Pinnacle 350||18′ Wide||3.5″|
|Pinnacle 600||30′ Wide||6″|
|Pinnacle 900||40′ Wide||9″|
|Pinnacle HU (Hurricane)||15′ Wide||3.5″ or 6″|
|*Approximate span widths depending on configuration and load. Contact your local sales representative for more information.|
|HU tested to meet 80 psf design pressure, and small and large missile impact. Available with laminated or insulating glazing.|
Typical glazing is insulated glass comprised of a tempered outboard lite and an annealed or heat strengthened laminated safety glass inboard lite.
Wasco skylight structures are available in a broad range of colors and finishes:
- Mill (Standard)
- Anodized, Kynar 500, Baked Enamel (more information)
- Copper Clad