Horizon V-Series Translucent Wall System
LumiWall 40 – Translucent 40mm Multiwall Polycarbonate Wall Panel System
- Lightweight interlocking wall panel system with large span capabilities
- Superior U-value, light transmission, SHGC, impact resistance*
- Dry glaze system – no sealants required on panels
- Thermally broken aluminum frame
- Unlimited height and width
- Easily installed by commercial contractors
- Panels are coextruded with a layer of UV inhibitor
- Maintain its shape, color, and strength
- Requires no maintenance
- NFRC Certified (CPD# WPC-A-12)
- 10 Year Warranty
- Lightweight, interlocking 40mm tongue and groove multiwall polycarbonate panels
- System depth: 2 3/4” panel frame, 4″ subsill
- Standard subsill for trouble free installation
- Sloped sill nose with recessed weeps for maximum drainage
- Extruded aluminum frame with polyurethane thermal breaks for improved thermal performance
- Factory finishes meeting all AAMA finish standards
- No exposed fasteners
- Available with a wide range of color choices.**
*Compared to leading competitor.
**Clear, Opal and Opal IR are stocked. Other glazing options available, contact your local sales representative for more information.
|Download BIM Models for Revit®
LumiWall 40 | Inside Corner | Outside Corner
- Glazes and Finishes
- Panel Width: 19.685″
- Panel Length: Aprox 38′ – Can be cut to custom lengths
- System Height w/ Support: Max height 25′ without stack joint. Unlimited height with stack joints
- System Width: Unlimited
Bronze and Clear Anodized stocked. All other finishes also available, contact your local sales representative for more information.
Clear, Opal and Opal IR stocked. Other glazing options available, contact your local sales representative for more information.