LumiWall 40 – Horizon V-Series
40mm Multiwall Polycarbonate Vertical Translucent Wall Panel System
LumiWall 40 is constructed with fully fabricated, lightweight, interlocking 40mm tongue and groove multiwall polycarbonate panels. It is a dry glaze translucent wall system with thermal breaks for improved thermal performance. The system has unlimited height and width, and is easily installed by commercial contractors.
The translucent multiwall polycarbonate panels are coextruded with a layer of UV inhibitor that requires no maintenance. Polycarbonate is not made of fibers that will deteriorate, which allows it to maintain its shape, color, and strength even when exposed to UV light.
LumiWall 40 delivers superior light transmission, high impact resistance,* and low u-values, all at an affordable price. Available with a wide range of color choices.**
- Dry Glaze System – No Sealants Required On Panels
- Fully Fabricated, Lightweight Interlocking Wall Panel System with Large Span Capabilities
- Superior U-value, Light Transmission, SHGC, Impact Resistance*
- System Depth: 23/4” Panel Frame, 4″ Subsill
- Standard Subsill for Trouble Free Installation
- Sloped Sill Nose with Recessed Weeps for Maximum Drainage
- Extruded Aluminum Frame with Polyurethane Thermal Breaks for Improved Thermal Performance
- Factory Finishes Meeting All AAMA Finish Standards
- No Exposed Fasteners
- NFRC Tested, 10 Year Warranty
*Compared to leading competitor.
**Clear, Opal and Opal IR are stocked. Other glazing options available, contact your local sales representative for more information.
|Download BIM Models for Revit®
LumiWall40 | Inside Corner | Outside Corner
- Glazes and Finishes
- Panel Width: 19.685″
- Panel Length: Aprox 38′ – Can be cut to custom lengths
- System Height w/ Support: Max height 25′ without stack joint. Unlimited height with stack joints
- System Width: Unlimited
Bronze and Clear Anodized stocked. All other Wasco finishes also available, contact your local sales representative for more information.
Clear, Opal and Opal IR stocked. Other glazing options available, contact your local sales representative for more information.