Developed for pitched roof applications, the Wasco Low Profile System is an aluminum-frame glass system that lays over existing roof rafters, creating a narrow line frame for a clean and appealing look on the roof line. Available in curb-mount (LPGS) or deck-mount (LPG).
- Glazes and Finishes
Mill finish aluminum is standard on all Architectural Series models. We also offer anodized and high-performance designer color finishes, as well as copper cladding.
- High performance low-e laminated glass is standard.
- Hurricane glazing available in the LPGSG-FBC system:
- Tested to meet 80 psf design pressure, and small and large missile impact.
- Up to 10’ wide spans.
- Impact Rated for Wind-Borne Debris Region (WBDR) / NON-HVHZ
- Wasco’s Advanced Glazing Series includes:
- Electrochromic Glass
- Photovoltaic Glass