Extended Pyramid – Polycarbonate
Horizon® S-Series™ Metal-Framed Translucent Skylight Structures
Wasco’s Horizon S-Series metal-framed translucent skylight structures offer virtually unlimited design possibilities for a fully customized configuration. Our extended pyramid S-Series skylights support spans of up to 40′ wide and unlimited lengths.
The S-Series is a high-performance energy efficient system that provides superior diffused natural daylighting. Designs include single or double glazed translucent multiwall polycarbonate panels that allow fully customizable control over light transmission, solar heat gain, and R-value. Lumira® aerogel filled panels are available for even greater thermal performance.
Wasco’s S-Series reduces labor and material costs in new construction, retrofit, or renovation projects for a cost-effective translucent daylighting system.
- Dry glazed translucent single or double multiwall polycarbonate panel system
- Glare free, excellent diffused natural daylighting
- Extensive glazing color and customized performance options
- Double glazed U-factors of 0.19 to 0.11 and light transmission of 53% to 12%
- Excellent UV protection
- Available in a wide range of frame finish options
Click color swatches below to preview.
Kynar and Baked Enamel colors shown. Anodized colors also available.
- Polycarbonate Glazing Options
- Framing Options
- Finish Options
Single Glazed Models
16mm: Opal, Clear, or Clear w/ Lumira
25mm: Opal, Opal IR, Clear, Clear w/ Lumira, Clear IR, or Bronze
Double Glazed Models
Outer: 25mm Opal, Opal IR, Clear, Clear w/ Lumira, or Clear IR
Inner: 16mm Opal or Clear
Lumira aerogel filled panels are available for greater thermal performance.
Other colors and panel thicknesses may available, contact your local sales representative for more information.
Our light-framed, economical Classic System can ship preassembled and preglazed.
With insulating glass and a thermally broken perimeter sill, the fully thermalized Wasco Classic structural system offers architects unlimited options for dramatic, cost-effective designs.
- Components are prefabricated for easy installation on site
- Designed for pyramids up to 8’x8′, and double pitch and hipped end units up to 5′ wide with unlimited lengths
- Versatile curb-mount design using site-built curbs for both pitched and flat roof applications
- Standard pitches available include 5:12, 7:12 and 12:12
- Concealed fasteners and narrow framing members for clean, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Integral condensation gutters drain water to the exterior for full moisture control
- Urethane thermal break incorporated around perimeter to minimize condensation on aluminum components
- One of the industry’s first light-framed skylight systems capable of utilizing today’s high performance glazings
For spectacular large-scale custom structures spanning up to 40 feet, at any pitch you desire between 15° and 60°.
With its variable-pitch hinge design, the Pinnacle Systems offer you the versatility of a custom configured structural skylight system with the reliability and cost savings of standardized engineering, construction and installation. Fast on-site assembly and installation. Spans up to 40 feet, at any pitch you desire between 15° and 60°.
- Fewer parts, faster on-site assembly
- Narrow profiles provide clean lines
- Larger span capability
- Available in Hurricane Resistant
Components always assemble the same consistent way. Sills encompass the entire perimeter so installers rely less on sealants.
Continuous sill enclosure around skylight perimeter helps reduce air infiltration through weep holes and effectively guards against water intrusion. Thermally-enhanced construction.
Through bolt fastening system further eases installation, providing a clean, aesthetically pleasing look on both the interior and exterior.
|Framing System||Supports Spans Up To (Approximate)*||Aluminum Rafter Tube Depth|
|Pinnacle 350||18′ Wide||3.5″|
|Pinnacle 600||30′ Wide||6″|
|Pinnacle 900||40′ Wide||9″|
|*Approximate span widths depending on configuration and load. Contact your local sales representative for more information.|
Wasco skylight structures are available in a broad range of colors and finishes:
- Mill (Standard)
- Anodized, Kynar 500, Baked Enamel (more information)
- Copper Clad