Continuous Vault Systems – Florida Product Approved / Non-Impact
Wasco’s Continuous Vault systems are designed for unlimited applications utilizing site-built curbs on flat roofs.
• Ribs may be spaced at 48″ max o.c.
• Utilizing site-built or prefabricated curbs on flat roofs
• Vaults are glazed with impact modified acrylic in clear, tinted and thermal translucent options.
Low-Rise Continuous Vault Skylights:
Available in widths of up to 48″. The Hurricane Resistant models are glazed with impact modified acrylic with clear, tinted and translucent options, and are Florida Product Approved / Non-Impact (WBDR)/ Non HVHZ.
- Glazing & Finishes
- Safety Considerations
- Vertical Ends (DDTBVV_FBC): Up to 48″ wide, unlimited lengths.
Outer – Impact Modified Acrylic
- Satin Sky
Inner – Impact Modified Acrylic
- Mill (Standard)
- 2605 FEVE Powder Coat, 2605 PVDF, 2604 Powder Coat, and Anodized (more information)
- Copper Clad
Skylights pose an inherent risk of injury or death from fall throughs, and the safety of others is of the utmost importance to VELUX. VELUX recommends that the customer, building owner or manager use additional protection with the skylight such as an exterior or interior safety cage, to enhance long-term safety. The building owner or manager is responsible for providing fall protection around the skylight in accordance with OSHA regulations. VELUX also recommends that the building owner or manager restrict roof access only to personnel who have been cautioned as to the location of the skylights, and warned not to sit, step or walk on the skylights.