Cluster and Extruded Gutter Systems
Wasco’s Cluster Systems (CL, CLDD) allow for the creation of dramatic skylighting over large enclosures, utilizing site-built structural grid supports on flat roof applications.
- An Extruded Gutter configuration (EG, DDEG) is available for applications in which extra water carrying capacity is required or if continuous vaults are to be joined.
- Cluster and Extruded Gutter Systems require a minimum of ¼” per foot slope to properly drain water.
- A dramatic accent above stairs or a rugged canopy for a covered walkway
- Cluster Systems
- Extruded Gutter Systems
- Glazes and Finishes
- Safety Considerations
- CL model single standard dome cluster skylight
- CLP model single pyramid dome cluster skylight
- CLDD model double standard dome cluster skylight
- CLPDD model double dome pyramid dome cluster skylight
- EG model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed single standard dome unit skylights
- EGP model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed single pyramid dome unit skylights
- DDEG model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed double standard dome unit skylights
- DDEGP model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed double pyramid dome unit skylights
- #2412 Bronze
- #2447 White
- Mill (Standard)
- 2605 FEVE Powder Coat, 2605 PVDF, 2604 Powder Coat, and Anodized (more information)
Skylights pose an inherent risk of injury or death from fall throughs, and the safety of others is of the utmost importance to VELUX. VELUX recommends that the customer, building owner or manager use additional protection with the skylight such as an exterior or interior safety cage, to enhance long-term safety. The building owner or manager is responsible for providing fall protection around the skylight in accordance with OSHA regulations. VELUX also recommends that the building owner or manager restrict roof access only to personnel who have been cautioned as to the location of the skylights, and warned not to sit, step or walk on the skylights.