SkyTube Tubular Skylights
Economical way to bring Sunlight to any room without costly renovation!
Wasco’s tubular sun tunnel skylight brings soft, natural daylight into any room in your home – even in small spaces where larger skylights won’t fit. Brighten up to 300 sq. ft. with a single tube!
Severe weather model1 UV-Resistant polycarbonate dome with patented optics transmits maximum natural light.
Spun aluminum flashing covers most roof pitches and material types, bringing bright natural light to any room.
Tubes are jointed to rotate up to 45° for ease of alignment. Mirrored interior finish reflects maximum light. Extension kit available for installations greater than 28”.
Interior ceiling trim ring snaps over the lower tube for an air-tight seal. The low profile diffuser attaches to the trim ring with a simple turn. Easy to remove for cleaning.
- Variety of Options
- Easy Installation
- Two Sizes
The Solar Powered Dimmer for SkyTube gives you the ability to control natural light provided by your Wasco SkyTube and allows you to install tubular skylights in rooms like bedrooms, nurseries, and media rooms.
- Easy to Install – No hard-wiring and retrofits all 10” Tubular Skylights.
- Green Friendly – Powered by a solar panel and four (4) rechargeable Ni-MH batteries.
- Easy to use – Three-button remote opens, closes, and stops dimmer at any point in operation allowing full light control and turns the nightlight on and off.
- Increased tube placement – Allows tubes to go in rooms like never before – bedrooms, nurseries, and media rooms.
- Unlimited adjustability of light output.
- 2-LED nightlight feature offers soft, subtle light.
- Perfect for Commercial or Residential daylighting.
Available in 20” and 48” lengths
Converts skylight to a ceiling light at night. Works from a wall switch, and is UL approved.
(Optional with 10” Model)
Control natural light day or night. Solar Powered dimmer snaps to the light tube. No hard wiring required.
Cut opening, install flashing, insert adjustable tube, attach dome.
Measure, adjust and assemble tube components.
Locate diffuser position and cut opening, attach ceiling ring and attach diffuser assembly.