Radiance™ – Prismatic Hyperboloid Unit Skylight
Wasco’s Radiance Series skylights let in more daylight, while providing the optimum level of diffusion to eliminate hot spots. Its hyperboloid shape provides glare-free natural light at all times of the day, reducing the need for electric lighting.
Radiance’s one piece extruded vinyl curb frame incorporates a condensation channel, aluminum retainer frame, and double glazed prismatic IR blocking impact modified acrylic glazing that reflects solar radiation.
- Double domed white over clear, impact modified, IR blocking acrylic
- For use on 1½” thick site-built or prefabricated curbs
- Unit fully assembled with stainless steel screws and high performance structural acrylic adhesive foam tape
- Heat welded one-piece curb frame construction – heavy vinyl extruded curb frame, integral condensation gutter and counter-flashing downward leg
- Aluminum extruded heliarc welded retainer frame
- Glazes and Finishes
Meets DP30 or greater (DP20 per AC16)
<0.1 L/s/m² @ 6.24 psf when tested per ASTM E283 / AC16
No leakage @ 12 psf when tested per ASTM E547 / AC16
|Smoke Density||16.5 per ASTM D2843|
|Combustibility Classification||CC2 per ASTM D-635|
|Self-Ignition Temperature||>850 per ASTM D-1929|
White PVC frame with bronze enamel exterior capstock. Aluminum retainer frame.
- Mill (Standard Finish)
- Anodized – Clear, Bronze (Dark, Medium or Light)
- Kynar (Various colors)
- Baked Enamel (Various colors)
- Outer: White conical pattern prismatic impact modified sheet with infrared blocking additive.
- Inner: Clear conical pattern prismatic impact modified sheet.
|Model||O.D. of Curb|
|DDPRCS-5252||49 ¼” x 49 ¼”|
|DDPRCS-5555||51″ x 51″|
|DDPRCS-5296||49 ¼” x 92 ½”|
|DDPRCS-55102||51″ x 99″|
|DDPRCS-6678||63″ x 75″|
Custom sizes available for larger quantities, contact your local representative or Wasco for more information.