Radiance™ – Prismatic Hyperboloid Unit Skylight
Wasco’s Radiance Series skylights let in more daylight, while providing the optimum level of diffusion to eliminate hot spots. Its hyperboloid shape provides glare-free natural light at all times of the day, reducing the need for electric lighting.
Radiance’s one piece extruded vinyl curb frame incorporates a condensation channel, aluminum retainer frame, and double glazed prismatic IR blocking impact modified acrylic glazing that reflects solar radiation.
- Double domed white over clear, impact modified, IR blocking acrylic
- For use on 1½” thick site-built or prefabricated curbs
- Unit fully assembled with stainless steel screws and high performance structural acrylic adhesive foam tape
- Heat welded one-piece curb frame construction – heavy vinyl extruded curb frame, integral condensation gutter and counter-flashing downward leg
- Aluminum extruded heliarc welded retainer frame
- Glazes and Finishes
- Safety Considerations
Meets DP30 or greater (DP20 per AC16)
<0.1 L/s/m² @ 6.24 psf when tested per ASTM E283 / AC16
No leakage @ 12 psf when tested per ASTM E547 / AC16
|Smoke Density||16.5 per ASTM D2843|
|Combustibility Classification||CC2 per ASTM D-635|
|Self-Ignition Temperature||>850 per ASTM D-1929|
White PVC frame with bronze enamel exterior capstock. Aluminum retainer frame.
- Mill (Standard Finish)
- Anodized – Clear, Bronze (Dark, Medium or Light)
- Kynar (Various colors)
- Baked Enamel (Various colors)
- Outer: White conical pattern prismatic impact modified sheet with infrared blocking additive.
- Inner: Clear conical pattern prismatic impact modified sheet.
|Model||O.D. of Curb|
|DDPRCS-5252||49 ¼” x 49 ¼”|
|DDPRCS-5555||51″ x 51″|
|DDPRCS-5296||49 ¼” x 92 ½”|
|DDPRCS-55102||51″ x 99″|
|DDPRCS-6678||63″ x 75″|
Custom sizes available for larger quantities, contact your local representative or Wasco for more information.
Wasco skylights are designed to withstand normal elements of the weather. They are not designed to withstand human impact or falling objects. These skylights should not be walked upon under any circumstances. The owner or designer should restrict access only to authorized personnel who have been adequately cautioned as to the location of the skylights and informed of the warning above, or said owner should provide protective guard rails or screens around the skylights.