Manually Venting (GSV)
Residential Skylights for Curb Mount Applications
Let the fresh air in! Our manually venting curb mount GSV model is designed to be used on a site-built curb. Curb mounted skylights consist of an insulated glass sealed between a thermally efficient, maintenance free, vinyl curb frame and an aluminum outer retainer frame. Wasco flashing (shingle and tile roofs only) is installed around the site-built curb. The skylight is then mounted onto the flashed curb and fastened into place.
SkyBlinds and other accessories are available. The GSV model is available in standard sizes, with a wide range of finish color options and glazings that meet Energy Star requirements in all states.
For motorized venting, choose the factory installed wireless motor in model GSVMS. To motorize existing GSV models, retrofit the hand crank casing with the electric WLS motor kit.
- Outstanding performance for tile or metal roofs as well as wood shingle and shake, or common asphalt or fiberglass shingles
- Well-suited to thick roofing materials such as clay tile and concrete
- Rugged, one-piece Permatherm® Vinyl Curb reduces thermal conductivity and condensation
- Built-in condensation channel controls indoor moisture in higher humidity areas
- Co-extruded Weather Gasket ensures minimal air infiltration
- Protective aluminum retainer with durable enamel finish
- Integral Nailing Sill for fast and easy installation
- Standard sizes fit 16″ and 24″ on-center roof rafters
- For use with curb and flashing. Minimum 3½” curb height required
- Minimum 3″ in 12″ roof pitch recommended
- Not for vertical applications
- Glazes and Finishes
- Standard Sizes
The standard baked enamel finish for all Curb Mount Skylights is Quaker Bronze. Nine additional designer colors are available, as well as copper cladding.
eMAX3 Triple Silver Coated Glazing
Wasco’s standard glazing. eMAX3 is an energy efficient tempered over tempered glazing which meets the version 6.0 Energy Star program for all climate zones. The eMAX3 Triple Silver Coated Series is a high performance Low-E insulated tempered glass with argon. Also available with tempered over laminated glass.
SageGlass is advanced dynamic glass that is electronically tintable and provides a beautiful and cost-effective way to control sunlight without blinds or shades, so you can manage glare and heat while maintaining a view to the outdoors. SageGlass glazing offered in 2222, 2246, and 3046 standard sizes only.
See fixed model GSHR. Wasco® Skylights with hurricane-resistant glazing meet IBC/IRC/FBC and other stringent state building codes for skylights installed in Wind Zone 3 coastal applications. Hurricane resistant glass appears to be ordinary glass, but shields against damage from wind-borne debris, accidental impacts, forced entry and even unwanted noise.
|Outside Curb Dimension||25.5″ X 25.5″||25.5″ X 33.5″||25.5″ X 41.5″||25.5″ X 49.5″||25.5″ X 57.5″||33.5″ X 33.5″||33.5″ X 49.5″||33.5″ X 57.5″||49.5″ X 49.5″|
|Daylight Area||20.625″ X 20.625″||20.625″ X 28.625″||20.625″ X 36.625″||20.625″ X 44.625″||20.625″ X 52.625″||28.625″ X 28.625″||28.625″ X 44.625″||28.625″ X 52.625″||44.625″ X 44.625″|
|Daylight Opening (Square Feet)||2.95||4.10||5.25||6.39||7.54||5.69||8.87||10.46||13.83|
Custom sizes are available. Contact your local residential dealer or call 800-388-0293. SageGlass glazing offered in 2222, 2246, 3046, and 4646 only, no custom sizes available.
Curb dimensions based upon 1½” thickness. Both the rough opening and outside curb dimension must be adhered to for proper fit.