Cluster and Extruded Gutter Systems
Wasco’s Cluster Systems (CL, CLDD) allow for the creation of dramatic skylighting over large enclosures, utilizing site-built structural grid supports on flat roof applications.
- An Extruded Gutter configuration (EG, DDEG) is available for applications in which extra water carrying capacity is required or if continuous vaults are to be joined.
- Cluster and Extruded Gutter Systems require a minimum of ¼” per foot slope to properly drain water.
- A dramatic accent above stairs or a rugged canopy for a covered walkway
- Glazes and Finishes
- Extruded Gutter Systems
- Cluster Systems
- Safety Considerations
- #2412 Bronze
- #2447 White
- Mill (Standard Finish)
- Anodized – Clear, Bronze (Dark, Medium or Light)
- Kynar (Various colors)
- Baked Enamel (Various colors)
- EG model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed single standard dome unit skylights
- EGP model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed single pyramid dome unit skylights
- DDEG model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed double standard dome unit skylights
- DDEGP model curb-mounted extruded gutter system, plastic glazed double pyramid dome unit skylights
- CL model single standard dome cluster skylight
- CLP model single pyramid dome cluster skylight
- CLDD model double standard dome cluster skylight
- CLPDD model double dome pyramid dome cluster skylight
Wasco skylights are designed to withstand normal elements of the weather. They are not designed to withstand human impact or falling objects. These skylights should not be walked upon under any circumstances. The owner or designer should restrict access only to authorized personnel who have been adequately cautioned as to the location of the skylights and informed of the warning above, or said owner should provide protective guard rails or screens around the skylights.