Job Title: Machine Operator II – Custom Commercial Products
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours: 2nd Shift, 6PM – 6AM, Monday – Friday
Machine Operator II – Custom Commercial Products
Individual’s primary duty is to fabricate extrusions for commercial skylights.
- Operate double miter saw in accordance with engineering fabrication drawings, specifications and work orders.
- Utilize drilling machine & notching/flapping equipment to fabricate custom extrusions per the fabrication drawings provided by engineering.
- Piece mark extrusions per fabrication drawings utilizing piece marking equipment.
- Work with operators within the department to ensure material is meeting fabrication due dates.
- Working with production supervisor, cells, and production control to ensure ship dates are met each day.
- May be Responsible for loading & unloading finish truck with material handler, recording transactions in finish truck program and communicating any discrepancies or issues with supervisors and production control/purchasing coordinators.
- Responsible for cycle count program in assigned area.
- Loading and unloading of trucks with the use of transport and lifting equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Heavy lifting may be required for this position.
- Basic math and computer skills are required for this position.
- Fork truck license.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- At least (2) years Machine Operator II experience.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please e-mail Human Resources at with your application or resume.