Job Title: Assembler – Custom Commercial Products
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours: 2nd Shift 3:00PM-11:30PM / Monday – Friday
Assembler – Custom Commercial Products
Individual whose primary duty is to assemble commercial skylights of all types.
- Assembly of commercial skylights in accordance with documented installation instructions and drawings as provided by Wasco engineering.
- Pre-gasket all materials prior to shipment to the customer.
- Assemble and check hardware kits for all skylights. Ensure that hardware is complete and shipped with order.
- Utilize the Crating Program to ensure all material is loaded and checked per parts list.
- Loading & unloading finish truck with material handlers, recording transactions in finish truck program and communicating any discrepancies or issues with supervisors and production control/purchasing coordinators.
- Perform weekly cycle count program in assigned area as directed.
- Loading and unloading of trucks with the use of transport and lifting equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Heavy lifting may be required for this position.
- Basic math and computer skills are required for this position.
- Fork truck license.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- (1) Year Assembler experience.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team, please e-mail Human Resources at with your application or resume.